We deliver quality services of unmatched value, constantly raising the bar on our performance, through A Commitment To Excellence, Innovation, Teamwork, Ongoing Learning, Continuous Improvement, an intense focus on client needs, and a dedication to meet those needs with a sense of urgency.
We demonstrate honesty, fairness, openness and clear boundaries in all our interactions, behaviours and practices within the organisation and with our clients, stakeholders and the wider community. We act in accordance with our values, even when it’s difficult. We adhere to the highest ethical standards as we strive to do what is right and fair for our clients and for each other.
We embrace human emotions and values, and believe that sincerity is a fundamental human behaviour. We are honest with our team, and with clients in the work we do, and the way we do it. We set high expectations for ourselves to motivate hard work, and we will offer clients something that has been crafted with care, consideration and with authenticity, without cutting corners. We will put people first, and will always genuinely care.
We believe in a flat hierarchy, and that every person within the organisation is a floor sweeper. We’re not always right — we don’t have all the answers — and we know it. We’re all humans after all, and we’re not afraid to ask for help. We encourage everyone to Be Yourself, Be Open, Stay Hungry And Humble, Collaborate, Challenge, Decide And Just Do.
Diversity & Inclusion
The Shrink Company™ is committed to ensuring that diversity & inclusion is at the core of the way we work, and we believe that everyone should be treated with dignity and respect.
The Shrink Company provides the same access, quality of services and equity for everyone who seeks to utilise our service regardless of mental health, disability, age, culture, gender, marital status, race, religious beliefs, political beliefs or affiliations, sexual orientation or social background.
We work towards these goals by:
- Creating a safe and comfortable work environment for all employees
- Valuing the experience and knowledge of employees from diverse backgrounds and lived experiences and we recognise that when representatives from these groups participate in service planning and decision making, they make a valuable contribution to guiding our future direction.
- Ensuring our organisation is reflective of the communities we serve in terms of attracting, retaining and engaging diverse individuals
- Promoting equality and respect throughout the organisation
- Ensuring our staff member have the skills to work with and advocate for diverse individuals and communities.